Sunday, August 19, 2012

Simple two days~

My parents are on their way to Incheon International Airport now... so I'm left all alone here in the guesthouse. Yep. Kinda weird feeling because this room used to be noisy with the three of us in here...
And ok honestly, I still think my parents would be more comfortable at home because I don't think Seoul living suits them much.

Especially my dad, who has his schedules and stuff that he can never put down.

So yea. May they have a comfortable flight home. And sorry I haven't been a good tour guide because, well, because I'm not a tour guide. I'm still a 'tourist'.

So yesterday we went out pretty late too, and I had Angela's recommended ramyeon-spaghetti...

We went to Myeongdong! I don't know how many times exactly I've been there... Not that I love the place, but I just happen to bring people there.. Though, it's an alright place to be. A tad inconvenient to get to, but it's alright!

Basically we were just there to shop because of the awesome SPAO and all the beauty shops around. Myeongdong has a pretty good shopping atmosphere too, lots of tourists! Though Mum and I didn't really get anything much, more of just taking a look in the beauty shops. We also managed to get her a bag that she likes!

She enjoyed SPAO because the clothes were nice and the prices were reasonable. She bought me a shirt too ^_^ And bought herself one.

She also wanted to buy me an album from the everysing store, but they've ran out of the album that I wanted so we couldn't get any ): Sobs.

We then got ourselves the huge ice cream, and Dad and I got the Strawberry Yogurt flavour, and Mum got the blueberry vanilla one. It was really good in the hot weather! :D
And after a little bit of walking around, we went into Macs to grab a quick bite...
When suddenly! People started whipping out their phones and cameras! Know why...?

It's a celebrity! 장동건! Also known as Jang Dong Gun...
I'm not a great fan, but I know that he has many many many appearances before, so yeah.
I got sandwiched in the crowd, but thank goodness it was a pretty manageable crowd so it wasn't that bad. I just stood in the middle and watched till it was over, which was a short time only.

Everyone went back to their normal business after the commotion, haha. He was just there to do a CF, I believe? The cafe is newly opened~

Anyways, I recommended the FaceShop Sweety Mint Foot and Heel cream to my Mum because I used it and it was really good. Hope it helps for her cracked heels too ^_^ And for those of you who want a solution to cracked/dry heels, feel free to try it!
She also bought me an Aloe Vera bodywash from Nature Republic (that shop that gave out free shower poufs!) and also got a sleeping pack for her friend.

There wasn't much else left to walk after some time, so we headed back to Ewha, where there was Hana mart - it sells the Korean foodstuff and whatnot. We spent some time there deciding which stuffs to buy. While Mum and Dad were picking out the snacks, I picked a Cheese Bokki for myself. Hehe...
(which I had for today's breakfast...)

After that we went back and had our dinner. We all had bibimbap at our usual shop, simple meal! But last dinner in Seoul! >.<
Mixed the bibimbap into a tasty mixture... =p

Anyway Mum and I spent the night packing all the stuff into two luggages. Dad just went to sleep -_-
We managed to squeeze a lot of clothes into one luggage then had a small luggage filled with snacks. The 30 pack of Ramyeon was meant to be hand-carried!

We woke up this morning and continued packing again... Mum and Dad had to go to the airport in the afternoon... So we just finished up with the packing and got ready to go off.

Going to the airport from Seoul is really easy! How I wished Singapore had a such a system. There are so many buses bringing people to various places! And even from Sinchon, they just had to wait for a bus at the busstop, and then just board it, and it will bring them to the airport straight! Nice!

After that, I bought myself a kimbap before heading back.
The really nice manager guy told me that I could stay in the same room and didn't need to shift rooms! Thank you thank you thank you!

And awhile later, a few people started storming into the house and I was like, the office is in the next building pl0x.
Turns out eventually they were going to stay in the same house as me. And seriously, suddenly one of them barges in without even knocking! So pissed... But I found out they're from Russia, and like they came in a group of 10 people. Oh my. There goes the cleanliness of the toilet!

But they will only be staying for a night, so let's just live with it for a night >.<
And they did all sorts of funny stuff. Like the key to the front door was placed under a pot of fake flowers.... I couldn't find the key while going out to get dinner, and then realized they just threw it into the pot instead of putting it beneath the pot -_-

I better go label the milk I just bought. Later they drink my milk!!!

Well, in anyway! My chin is healing up well ^^ So I can post a proper photo~
Before I end off, a smile for you!
Actually, you can't see it right! That's really fortunate actually!
Mummy and I~ <3 Missing you already!

1 comment:

  1. haha~ ramyeon spaghetti's really good =) there's the cheese one, i think? the one we ate two years ago >.<

    ReplyDelete