Sunday, August 19, 2012

A day of rest

Today I woke up to the huge noise the Russian residents were making in the morning. I had no desire to step out of my room, with a bedhead, to wash up, so I continue to sleep in until there was silence outside.

When I gingerly opened my door to peep outside, I realize that the entire common area was a mess. Half-drunk bottles of water were scattered around, the chairs were all over the place, and there were patches of water on the floor. Sigh.
I just went to brush my teeth and washed my face. And then remembered my milk. Thank goodness my milk was still intact! So i poured myself a nice cup of 서울우유 (Seoul Milk) for breakfast.

Today I managed to catch up with one episode of Running Man.
I also tried installing MapleStory on my Mac through Parallels, but NO, it wouldn't work because I'm using a virtual machine! -_-
I tried installing it on the common computer, and it still didn't work because it couldn't connect to the server. SIGH.

Give up.

When it was lunch, I went out to get myself a kimbap from the 토마토 김밥 shop. They sold a variety of food in there too, but I picked Cheese Hotdog Kimbap.
And it was... delicious, really delicious.

CHOMP! They even had tomato sauce inside the kimbap, with veggies and the sort! I like this one better than the kimbap I bought yesterday!
To be honest, after lunch I didn't really know what else to do, so I just sat in front of the computer and watched Running Man.

After which I decided to go take a shower. And did some laundry. And then...

It's time to go to church! I actually found a really nearby church, about a 8 minute walk with my normal walking speed...

It's the St Ignatius Chapel inside Sogang University!
And I enjoyed the mass there (: Songs were interesting, though the people there were really quiet and didn't sing the songs much.

I grabbed dinner after that at some shop I can't remember the name of.
But this is called 치킨도시락! After dinner I went to walk around the streets of Sinchon (darn it, I almost typed Anam. I really miss Anam!!! T_T). And I bought some food from Paris Baguette ^_^
After which I slowly walked back, and it was drizzling a little...

So I find myself back at Alpha now, typing this blogpost ^_^
Oh yea, and yesterday was my dog Ricky's 9th birthday! Happy Birthday old baby Ricky~!! Sorry I can't be there to give you all the hugs and the scratches I always gave you...
And that's him napping in his playpen on a lazy Sunday... Mum sent this to me. And he's getting fatter, he should exercise more because fat old dogs are not healthy fit dogs! I LOVE YOU RICKY!!!!

Before I end off today's post, a smile for you!
Peace out! And have a great day ahead! Love you all readers!

2 comments: