Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Big Move! Not a good thing...

Hi everyone! I missed you ^^

Well, it's been a tiring day today, but let's get started on my day yesterday!

Friday, 10 August 2012
I slept pretty well and woke up at a comfortable time. Since it is going to be my last day in Frontier (and KU >.<), we had to pack our stuff into our luggages. CaiLi woke up earlier so she packed it earlier, and also because she had to go post stuff back home. 

I also packed, and tried to utilize as much of the space in my luggage as possible. 
While other people had a good time, I had a lot of shift because there was no way of parcelling anything!

I ate my last Shin Ramyeon for lunch, while I let CaiLi have one of my remaining cafeteria meals.

I brought CaiLi to the KU ice rink today. We are still paying student price! :D

So we got ready. I taught her how to put on the skates.
Skating was alright until after they evened out the ice. It was slippery, CaiLi fell, and then I fell.
I fell on my chin and had a nasty injury, which ended up being...
Everything is well now, don't worry. It is on its way to recovery! 

After that we went back to rearrange stuff, then left again to go meet 동한 to pass him his gifts. He lost his phone yesterday, and eventually found it~ Congrats, 동한! Well, we had Yoogane for dinner.
The good thing is that although there were some language barrier, we could still get our points across as we were understanding with each other. We used paper and whatnots to talk. My Korean is still not good enough to listen to 동한 talk in Korean! I do catch some familiar phrases though.

It was a sumptuous dinner, and 동한 paid for it again~ 동한 씨~ 감사합니다! 잘 먹었습니다!

Oh yea, during dinner, we met Shireen and gang outside of Yoogane! They waved through the window and I immediately smiled because I get to see them again before they fly off! They however, spotted the plaster on my chin and asked me what happened, so I explained to them...

By typing messages on notepad and placing the phone screen on the glass panels...For them to read! Haha~

After yoogane, we went to have patbingsu... But on our way there, we met Farah! Such a coincidence coz Farah's buddy is also Dong Han! So we had a little buddy outing going on there...ㅋㅋ
We went to Caffe Bene~

And omg, we saw a familiar face there. I don't know her name, but I see her face everywhere I go. It's pretty freaky coz wherever I go, I see her! >.< Is she omnipresent or what?!

The patbingsu went well~
Green Tea bingsu = 녹차 빙수 (nok cha bing su)

=p

We then went back after chatting for awhile. That concludes the activites for the day.

Saturday, 11 August 2012
It's the day of the big move. I woke up on time, I guess, and after washing up, packed all my things where they should be.

I finished packing early. CaiLi went and got me breakfast ^^

Took my medicines.

And at 10.45am, I went out to return my card, and requested the security guard uncle to help me call a cab. Taxi driver was shocked at the amount of things I had. =x

We drove to Hongdae, and couldn't find the hostel! So I called HEY Backpackers and got them to guide Mr. Driver. We got there after a couple of wrong turns...

You know, Mr. HEY told me that my Triple ensuite reservation has been cancelled because I didn't reply the confirmation email. I checked my inbox and didn't find any emails from them -,-

So I spent the afternoon looking for accommodation. And thank goodness, I managed to find one near Sinchon. I hope it's better over there though. This place has no air con, and I'm in for a rough night.
I've also been placed in a 4-bed dorm.... WITH 3 GUYS in it. WTH?

But they went to sleep earlier than me, while I'm typing this. So, yeah, should be alright. They seem to be friendly too. Friendly enough.

So after finding accommodation, I went out to grab some lunch. Had noodles with anchovy soup. Pretty delicious. I walked around a little bit more before making my way to Hongik University Station to wait for my awesome Jacq and Kangwei.

They were late, but they came with a box... with a cake in it. And they said, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASS!'

They even lit the candle at the subway station and sang the birthday song for me... Well, it's exactly one month before my birthday...But since Jacq and KW had to go home tomorrow, they celebrated it early for me. I am so touched!!

After that Jacq and Kw wanted to have lunch so I recommended Mr. Pizza to them. They ordered a LARGE Crabmeat pizza... And they loved it! ^^
I'm glad I recommended something right!
We walked around and bought accessories...

On our way, Kangwei suddenly saw this little car with 4 girls in it. They were dressed up, and they were actually a band playing on a car. Kangwei then suddenly walked towards them really fast, and followed them around Hongdae -_- Kw Daddy arh, always look at girls. Tsk tsk.

And then headed to Coco Bruni (the cafe tht they bought the cake from), to have Patbingsu.

Kangwei and Jacq went to order while I sat and pondered about stuff.

They ordered some bingsu, and they didn't know what exactly they ordered. -_-
Can you guess what it is?
It's actually Persimmon Bingsu -_-
Persimmon cubes, dried persimmon, and persimmon ice cream. With red bean and mochi.
It was really delicious though! <3

We also ate the cake together and it was fantastic!

Jacq and KW were really tired so they had to head back... ):
We took a few pictures outside Coco Bruni...

We bade fond farewells to each other... I can only see them again next year! Sobs...

Well, overall a really tiring day. And I'm ready to sleep!
Before I go, smile~
Haha, don't let you see ugly plaster =p

Have a great day!
And 승익 오빠, don't tire yourself out! D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment