Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rockin' on!

I couldn't sleep very well last night. Don't know why, but I finally slept decently when the sun rose and I only really woke up at 11am. For breakfast, I had some Pomegranate tea, as well as the Ddeok from yessterday's event. It wasn't very delicious as I soon realized that there were green peas in it!

I spent my afternoon chatting, and had a fun time too.

Tara went out really early as she had to go to Incheon Airport to meet her friends. So I had the room to myself to chat freely. (:

I left a little late though. Was supposed to leave slightly before 3.30pm, but I left AT 3.30pm. The distance I had to walk from here to the subway took quite awhile although I walked as quickly as I could.

I reached Anam station at about 4.45pm to meet João. Was really excited about it because we became friends through this blog and it's the first time I'm going to meet him! When I stepped out, I recognized him right away (:

And we headed to the streets of Anam (ah, sweet memories) as we looked for a place to eat. We finally decided to have dinner at Mr. Pizza. We had a New York Special Pizza, and as usual, it did not fail to disappoint. I was really really glad that João enjoyed it, even though it isn't a type of Korean food >< We finished a regular pizza well~

João offered to pay for the pizza, even though I wanted to split it... So, thank you for the meal, João! ^^

We then made our way to Seongsu Station to.... later you'll know, haha. Anyway the place we went to was really close to the station and a really awesome map was given to me, so we found the place really quick.
Club CJHR! But no, trust me, it isn't a club like those Zouk or Butter Factory in Singapore that we have. It was just a room, with a stage and awesome audio equipment, and people go there to play music. It doesn't sell drinks. So before you think me a clubber, think again~

Anyway, we went to Club CJHR for a grand purpose...

승익 오빠 was going to perform with his band! And we went to show our support to the awesomest buddy ever~ ^^

There were three bands that performed today, and Seungik's band was the last one to perform. So when we entered, a band was already playing. The music tonight, all of them, was nothing short of fantastic!

João enjoyed it too, I think! He was rocking it out the whole night, and because of him and Seungik beside me, I also got into the groove of the music. Actually everybody there was all really enjoying the LOUD music, haha! But João is really wow, he knew the songs well! I didn't, sadly, but thought they were nice (:

First band was João's favourite. The girl sang pretty well and the band played well ^_^ He went and took many pictures of them. And the rapping guy was pretty good too~

Second band was from a Women's University, and they played metal.
It was really cute coz the girl on the right of the picture made the low raspy sounds, and she did it really well. So many of the people (I assume are her friends) imitated her, and she rolled her eyes. But still, damn awesome!

Last but not least, third band was the one Seungik's in! João and I moved closer to the front to see better. They played metal too, and we also really enjoyed it. We took the most pictures for this because it was Seungik! And even João went to the front just to take continuous pictures of Seungik XD He is such a hilarious guy =p
The singer and the lead guitarist...
Seungik (with his Fender Jazz Bass - have to mention this because on FB, whenever his guitar appears on his photos, it's always tagged.) doing accompaniment in the singing while rocking his bass.
Bass players are so under-appreciated, seriously... ):

It ended really well and we had some time to chat with him after that.

Actually I still feel awkward being labelled as 'Yonsei student'. Haha... Especially in front of two KU students... ): But I have to get used to it eventually, whether I like it or not. And no matter what, I guess I'll just do my best and be my best..

But oh wells, overall had a fun evening today!
Thanks João for being a great friend, getting me pizza, enjoying the concert, and for being a true reader of this blog!

Thanks Seungik for being an awesome buddy and friend, for practicing hard for tonight's performance~ You did well and keep rockin'!

And before I end off today's post...A smile for you! And today's smile is brought to you by: Cassie and João!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Cassie! It was a great day. Thanks for being a good friend! Keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete