Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Rush rush rush...

As promised, I'll do a double post today (:

Monday, 6 Aug 2012
Really tired after a fun-filled weekend with Mel and Gel...

Social Psychology class today was really rushed, and it wasn't very fun for the tired me. I couldn't pay attention very well as Prof. Oishi sped through the many sections he had to finish. Even Shireen was put in a frenzy!

We didn't have developmental psychology lessons anymore as Prof. Youngstrom had to return to the States for his Psychology conference. All the best to you, Prof. Youngstrom and thank you for all the interesting lessons on developmental psychology! Even though I didn't have prior psychology knowledge, you made it all really fun and understandable!

So after social psychology class, Shireen, Yi Fong, Victoria, WanLin, Elizabeth, and I went to have lunch at 단염 near Anam Station. Yi Fong wanted to go there originally because she wanted to try Pufferfish/Swellfish sashimi. But needless to say, it was beyond expensive so we settled for others.

We were served some sesame porridge first after we've placed our orders.
It was so difficult to place orders because the staff didn't know any other languages besides Korean and only Vic and I were trying to decipher what she was trying to ask. Vic did most of the work though. But eventually, we managed to placed our orders properly.

This meal is one of the most delicious meals I've had in a long, long time...
I got myself a Sashimi bowl! In bibimbap style, it was mixed in with vegetables, and a generous serving of tuna and snapper (I think) sashimi~ Delicious can't even begin to describe this! Mix in the rice, add in the sauce... BEST. MEAL. EVER.

The best part, it's 10,000 won, so it isn't ridiculously expensive for sashimi~! :D

It was also a really enjoyable meal with the friends I've made through KU.. Friends I'd never otherwise meet in my home university if not for this programme!

We had to go back to Woodang after the lunch. Victoria and I still had media class to attend.
But media class today was all student group presentations... Which reminded us, we haven't touched our own presentation yet! >.<

Walked back to Frontier after class, and had dinner with CaiLi and MingQuan as usual. Food wasn't very very spectacular, but edible, I guess... We were served 짜장볶음밥 (Jjajang sauce with friend rice) today. MingQuan and I talked more about studying Korean.

Dinner went past pretty fast and I had to return to study for my social psychology test the next day.

Tuesday, 7 Aug 2012
Today was a pretty crazy day.

Social psychology test was really bad. Like, there were several questions of which answers I didn't know! Somehow felt like, omg, there goes scholarship chance...

Shireen told me that the dude beside me was peeping at my answers. But I didn't even realize! >.<
Although to be honest, I couldn't be bothered even if I knew.... =/ But don't try it, peeping at other people's paper is bad!!! 나빠요!

We went to central plaza because I had to get something from KU Store. I bought myself a drink too and sat with Shireen and talked about stuff again for awhile. We walked back to meet the rest, but I realized there was the presentation to do and thus had to skip lunch eventually.

We finished our presentation just mere minutes away from the start of Media Class! >.<
What a rush! And I was really hungry... T_T

But presentation was alright I guess. My part was the intro part so I basically just gave an overview. Victoria, on the other hand, was our last speaker... And coz we kinda ran out of time, she had to shorten her part by a lot >.<

I felt so bad for her, really T_T And didn't want her to be upset coz of it...

So...

Victoria~ Thank you for putting in so much effort into our project! 너무 너무 사랑해요, 언니~! 슬퍼하지마세요~*

And after class, I treated her to a waffle to cheer her up ^_^
Although, the waffle didn't really cooperate very well and kinda melted really quickly so she couldn't savour it properly ):

Specialest shoutout to Victoria for being a very cute reader of my blog ^^

Gosh, I still have another final tomorrow >.< But I kinda just read through my notes...

Dinner at the cafeteria today was just weird. Wasn't very appetizing but I ate anyway... Sat with MingQuan and continued talking about languages.

And speaking about languages, I attempted to sign up for TOPIK today on their website. My eyes went crazy, my mind was protesting... Everything was in Korean! And to make matters worse, my card wouldn't go through for the payment -,-

Thank goodness, 승익 오빠 helped me with locating the best exam venue, if not I'll really get annoyed big time... -_-

I shall settle this another day.

Well, despite the craziness of the day...

I'd like to thank three readers who've sent mail to me ^^ Really sweet of you~ JP, Blia, and Yumi ^^

Before I end off for the day, a smile for you!
Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment