Friday, August 31, 2012

Rainy!

I woke Tara up at 8.30am today as she had to go for her city tour. I didn't sign up, thank goodness. The weather was rainy the whole day! I slept in very comfortably to the sound of raindrops and of the nice darkened room. (: So satisfied.

Though, I still woke up around noon and started my day activities.

Which included doing some reading. I need to get very used to Korean! Because my essay writing is really terrible... ):

Oh yea, anyway, while buying stationery yesterday, I could only find foolscap pads with three holes in them, very unlike the two-holed ones we have back in Singapore. Upon asking Tara, she also mentioned that foolscap pads in US are also three-holed!
Really interesting... Since we always had those bendy metal things that keep these loose sheets together...? I wonder how they do it with three holes?!

Back to topic... Yeah, it rained the entire day and I found myself feeling sad for Tara...

And the weather remained a very sleepy weather, so I did something I don't do very often... I napped!
It was SO comfortable. Felt like a baby. Now I wonder how I'm going to get myself sleepy enough for my actual bedtime.

So I woke up and wanted to go to shower, and Tara came back at that moment (:
So I went and had a good shower! Just that the stall I usually choose to shower in was occupied so I was in a new stall today.

After which I went down to find dinner. I actually wanted to have a dosirak meal at the shop itself, but the seats were all occupied so I ordered a Hamburg Mayo bowl and brought it back up to the room to eat!

It was pretty yummy. I skyped Mum after eating and had a good chat with her... And seeing my dog (oh so cute!).. Yeah, was pretty satisfied!

And then I went back to slacking, and then typing this post. School is starting next week!
But a smile for you~
Have a great day ahead!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment