Thursday, August 9, 2012

Done with exams~

How fast time flies when one is having fun... Tomorrow is the last day of my summer programme... ):

Today we went to school to get our Social Psychology test results. I was satisfied with the score, but was really annoyed to find out that I had missed A+ by ONE mark... Haihz. But no stress, I've already done my best and I shall not upset myself by thinking negatively!

After Prof. Oishi finished going through the answers, we were released early. Asking Shireen about lunch, she said Yi Fong had classes so lunch today was only the two of us. At this moment, I gave her a really aegyo smile and action, and she went, '-_- Stop it' T_T She doesn't like my aegyo! (Just kidding, she didn't say that seriously... right?)

We went to Mr. Pizza for lunch today since it was probably the last time we'll be having lunch together on a school day in Korea >.< I hate being in situation like these.. With lasts and whatnot. We shared a crabmeat pizza together and it was really awesome!


Oh! Look!! I have a fake dimple on my face!!! ^^
Anyway, thanks Shireen for reminding me to take a picture for my blog before we started eating~

Lunch was pretty long. We just sat there and talked about people that we could possibly know. We found it fascinating that even though we are studying the same major, we have completely different group of friends! Except for a few that neither of us are very close to.

After the filling lunch, we went to walk the further end of Anam. Realized that there is a Catholic church there! But I don't think they do English services so I didn't know about it. We also found a Grand Mart, which wasn't very very big, but actually big enough to do regular grocery shopping. Then we needed to use the washroom so we walked back to Woodang Hall.

We then hung around an empty classroom with Victoria, who was studying for the media test. She told me to study too, so I read through my notes again. Shireen was studying for her organic chemistry test.

Media test was really ridiculous. It was made such that if a Korean did it, they'd probably get really high marks. The paper asked about the TV stations and popular games, and social networking sites. And these are things that a Korean would know! But anyways, it was a very short paper, so many of us finished early.

I accompanied Victoria to get her bento box on our way back from school. Watched the olympics on the TV while waiting. And it was hurdles. There was this guy who ran fast initially, but tripped at the first hurdle and hurt his foot. He got wheeled out on a wheelchair and I felt pretty bad for him. ):

And I returned to hostel and settled down.

Since it was too early for dinner, I decided to start packing. I started with the bulk of my clothes first and fitted them into the plastic box I bought. I doubt it can fit all my clothes since I still have some not packed in yet. And then I proceeded to pack some of my shopping.
See how messy my room got!
I squeezed two boxes of cottons together into one, and then packed them into the cosmetics paper bags, and labelled them properly. I still have so much to pack! But I can't pack all now. I'm just really worried about moving now.

Took a nap after re-reading a few pages of Le Petit Prince in English. Woke up, and it was time for dinner, so I went down. Met MingQuan at the cafeteria!

We continued our usual discussion of languages, but did talk about other topics as well ^^

Caili went to stayover at a friend's house. Pretty cool. That leaves me with the room tonight...

Skyped home and ensured that my parents' travel plans are in order. Saw my dog!!! ^_^
Today I saw a man carrying his puppy, and immediately got reminded of my Ricky. Then the whole day, I just really missed Ricky, and holding him, and hugging him even though he tries to run away, and his barks (Even though it was really noisy).

Aww... ):

And that was basically my day!
Just can't believe ISC is ending tomorrow, argh!

Anyway, a smile for you~
Me with my magical sunglasses. You won't know how magical it is until you've put them on~ Ask those who've tried and you'll believe me =p
Too bad WanLin turned down the offer to try it once~!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day~

Love you my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment