Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I will appreciate the rest next time...

The weather cleared up today so it was pretty nice. Tara and I woke up at about noon because we had the shades down and the room looked really dark. There is no schedule for today though.

We had a simple breakfast in our rooms. I had milk and a cereal bar, really healthy, right?
I kind of miss those days where I had my meals prepared. Even though sometimes they weren't delicious, but the convenience is still something I crave. There is no meal plan system here so we have to go find our own food all the time! ):

I then spent the rest of the afternoon looking at webpages, and I even did the listening part for the next practice paper for TOPIK. My listening was alright, I guess. But I was distracted along the way so nearing the end I was just like, ah, crapizoids.

Anyway, till now I still have no idea whether Seungik has left the country already or not.
=/ In any case still hopes he's fine.

I also rewatched one episode of Bones to relieve my boredom. I kinda wished the season break would be over so I can have new episodes of my favourite dramas to watch.

In the evening when Tara and I got hungry, we walked out to Sinchon to eat, and decided to have some Korean food at a Korean restaurant. I ordered a Seollongtang, and Tara had naengmyeon.
I still prefer the seollongtang back at the shop near the place I stayed last time... This one tasted a little different. There were more beef slices in it, I think. The kimchi was pretty delicious though!

We walked around after our dinner, to the stationery shop. I bought myself a foolscap pad, a new pen, pencil lead, and a set of Shavet pens (for polaroids).
We also dropped by a spectacles shop to get myself an AO Sept. It was expensive! But due to its rarity, I got it just in case... Since I don't foresee myself visiting Hongdae anytime soon.

On our way back, we both got ourselves some ice cream from Baskin Robbins! Tara was super happy about that :D

Somehow, the money in my wallet was all gone ): Oh wells. I paid for Tara's dinner too because she ran out of cash... But seriously?! Argh, my expenditure...

Walked back slowly to I-House after that...

And showered, and rested. And typed this blog. Simple, simple day huh? ^^
A smile for you!
Taken in a hurry but it'll do. Colourful enough, yea? The interior of I-House is super colourful. When I stepped in it actually felt like a kindergarten. =p

Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

2 comments: