Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 2 with the parents...

And... the monsoon season hits again! At a bad time when my parents are here and we're supposed to be going out and stuff...

Well anyways, totally missing out yesterday's events. Thank goodness, it did not rain yesterday.

So we had a simple breakfast and went out in the afternoon to get to KU Anam Hospital, to go see a doctor for that chin. It was an interesting experience for my parents to take the subway.

Immediately when we were done with the subway, they noticed the amount of walking they had to do just to get to places, very unlike Singapore. My dad immediately commented on the fitness of individuals, and then used the steps to run up and down like a hyperactive being.

So I just told them brief stories about my time as a KU student, walking along these streets they see, and kinda just took their mind off the walking distance =p

Well, went to see the doctor, and it wasn't that nice doctor. It was some Emergency Medicine doctor in dark blue scrubs, and didn't seem too awesome. So he pulled the plaster off, took a look at the wound, pinched it a little and told me, 'Nah, not today, we will remove the stitches two days later...'

After which, he cleaned the area not-very-gently, and pasted a really huge piece of gauze onto it. So I look thrice as unglam now. ):

We went to have porridge at 본죽 after the visit, as we haven't had lunch yet. I had abalone porridge, and they both had beef porridge with vegetables/mushroom.
They found it delicious, to my relief. -Phew-

We then went to KU's campus to let them have a look at the place I spent 6 weeks of summer at. They were really impressed with the campus so I helped them take a few photos.
My Dad though, insisted I took landscape photos even though it was inappropriate and I had to go to infinity and beyond (figuratively) just to fit in the building behind him. -_-


We then headed to Lotte Mart at Seoul Station to shop. And we went through the wrong exit, but we managed to get a few photos still.. ^^

And shopping's good! Managed to get the noodles we needed!

We went back to slack, and only went out to have dinner much later, and we had Samgyetang and bibimbap (mum). They loved the food too, phew~

And I was really tired so I settled some work before going to sleep...

But before I do, a smile for you~
Thanks for reading~ I love you all readers who keep reading despite the finishing of KU ISC~ ^^
Big hugs!

2 comments:

  1. haha! yea. i'm reading ur blog k!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Weiduo! Glad to see you're reading (and leaving your mark~)! -LIKE!-

      Delete