Monday, August 27, 2012

How to waste a perfectly good day!

Sunday, the best day for rest!

Despite sleeping late last night, I couldn't sleep as long as I wanted to because my body didn't let me.. So woke up slightly before 12. Washed up, but felt hungry... So I decided to try the food in the cafeteria downstairs at I-House, and Tara went down for lunch with me.

They mostly sell some simple beverages, and a limited menu of food. I had a curry rice with Ice Peach Tea, while Tara had the tomato spaghetti. The curry rice was really spicy and had green peas in it! But they had plenty of mushrooms in it, so I enjoyed it too!

It was SO filling. Went back up and slacked the entire day. Listened to good music on my iTunes.

So I just basically chilled until it was time for me to meet Alvin (from my Mentors Club Cell group), and we went to church together at Sogang University. I'm glad that I got to help someone else find a church without going through the trouble that I had!

Then we bought kimbap at Tomato Kimbap for dinner. Alvin was pretty undecided if he should get one, but got tempted by my cheese hotdog kimbap, haha!
And he followed me to Grand Mart to buy groceries, and then we stopped by Baskin Robbins, so I got myself a Double Junior - Vanilla Sky (Which is like ice cream soda flavour), and an awesome berry flavoured one (that tasted like wine).

It melted so fast! On the way back it melted, but fortunately I finished it quickly... I'm looking forward to having ice cream in the winter so it wouldn't melt! :P

And thus ended my day (:

Anyway after my shower, I bravely donned the KU T-shirt. Most people didn't notice. Even Tara! She only noticed it in the morning today and she went, 'Why are you wearing a Korea University T-shirt?'
And I giggled =p

But I slept really well last night, perhaps thanks to the magic of the shirt? Hehehe~

Alright, before I go, a smile for you!
Still finding it difficult to change my school alignment! Argh!

1 comment:

  1. KU or Yonsei, you still are an NUS student in actuality,so yup,nothing to change actually:P

    ReplyDelete