Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lessons and strolling

Second day of lessons!

Woke up, had a simple breakfast of seaweed soup and rice, then prepared for school. As usual I walked down to campus while enjoying the sights of the shops along the way. And as always, the patbingsu shop tempts me everytime I walk by it.

You know what patbingsu is? It's like our Singapore ice-kacang, the normal types. But there are other types of patbingsu which is shaved ice with toppings. Awesome food for summer. I have yet to try it.

Well anyway, social psychology class was pretty interesting. Developmental psychology today wasn't very interesting as today's lesson dealt with genetics and inheritance, which I have studied since a long time ago. Media class was interesting today too. He talked about multiculturalism in Korea, and I learnt many new things.

For lunch today,
Banana milk and bibimbap-flavoured Onigiri! There's a Korean term for the onigiri but I really forgot. It's 삼각-something. I have a feeling this is gonna be my lunch for a long, long time.

Anyway after lessons ended for me today, I decided to go for a walk around campus. It was just a stroll to clear my mind and my heart, you know, just to enjoy the solidarity.

After not seeing real cats for a long time, today on my stroll I saw two kitties! Just so happened today I was wearing a dress with kitties on it. Maybe that's why I could see cats, haha! But anyways they were so cuuuute! And totally made me day.

Kitty #1 sitting on the fence, and Kitty #2 taking a walk in the shrubs.

I ended my stroll at the Samsung Centennial Hall, making my way towards the center plaza where the bookshop was located at. I had initially planned to buy a KU shirt and KU foolscap, but unfortunately they do not have KU foolscap. There were various designs for the KU shirt, and I was deciding between two designs but ended up getting the design that most people got. Love the crimson of it.
I actually really, really, really wanted to get a KU jacket because the colour was awesome. Love red.
But as some of you might know, I will be going for exchange programme with Yonsei University, and these two schools have some sort of 'friendly' rivalry between them.

And since it will be fall by then, and it would mean I need my jacket most of the time, I have decided that it wouldn't be practical to get a KU jacket since I can't wear it to Yonsei campus. ):

I hope Yonsei has nice jackets too...

After I got back to hostel, it was almost time for me to have dinner! Made me happy because I was so hungry!
Pretty yummy stuff actually. It's pork for main today. They also gave us tofu (the green box on the right)! The soy sauce beside it made it absolutely, heavenly delicious. And there it is again, my radish kimchi! Oh and the thing on the top left corner was uniquely delicious. I have absolutely no idea what it is though. Has a chewy/crunchy-notsosurehowtodescribeit feeling. 

Was kinda tired when I got back. So just read abit of Korean, did my other readings, and now I find myself blogging.

Looking forward to meeting Jacq and Kangwei again, with YuYang this time ^^ Nomnomnom together!

No comments:

Post a Comment