Friday, July 6, 2012

KU ISC Party day!

Even though it was lessonless day, I had to wake up at the same time because I had to have breakfast. Breakfast was really simple and not too enjoyable. Maybe it was due to me being tired and all on a restful day.

I had originally wanted to make a trip down to Seongbuk-gu catholic church but I was feeling really easy and just wanted to trust the directions that Google maps gave me. So I stayed in the room the entire day, oovoo-ing Samuel and Kevin. Small HTHT groups are really efficient and it's easier to say things that we don't normally say to more people.

It is really fun, and we ended up chatting for about 6 hours. (Kevin joined us a little later.)

After all the chatting, I had to go and get ready for the party.
My buddy, Han Seung-Ik, fb messaged me pretty early in the day and told me he was already there doing all the preparations. The party starts at about 5pm, but Caili and I have decided to pop by at around 5.30pm. In the end, we left for Star Beer at about 5.45pm and reached there about 6pm-ish.

When we got there, there my buddy was, right at the entrance taking pictures for those who were entering the venue. He recognized me the moment he saw me from a distance. But there was a huge crowd so I didn't go say hi. When the crowd cleared a little then I went to say hi, but he was busy taking photos for the people coming in so I just greeted him, said a few words and went off into the pub.

Well, it was a pub. WAS. They turned it into a club-lookalike. They removed the pub tables, and put up black curtains, added lights, and loud music. They also had a complimentary beer for each person (I didn't take) and also some food.
And it looked a little like this. When I went to talk to Seung-Ik for a little, he mentioned that the buddies arrived at 11am to prepare the place for us! He also showed me the before photo of the pub, and it really did look like an innocent pub.

Anyways, Caili left early because she didn't like the environment. I stayed on because I had wanted to meet new people. But people just cliqued together and there wasn't as much interaction as I imagined. After we stayed around to enjoy the super freaking loud music (louder than Butter Factory), we left because some of the Singapore group decided to go 노래방 (noraebang). Which is Karaoke.

Took a picture with my buddy Seung-Ik before I left.
By the way, he doesn't have weird hair. The hair from the guy behind blended into his hair in the picture. -,-

Met the rest of the Singapore group, like Zhang Quan, Teresa, Alwyn, Joalin, Wei Jun... I also met a new friend Fernando Moon, who is a Korean living in Paris. He was really sociable and stuff and talked to everyone of us in the group! And we went to Apgujeong to find SM's everysing for 노래방. It was a super cool room that fitted all of us!



We sang Korean songs for about an hour. I could sing Blue by BigBang smoothly coz 선생님 taught us to sing that during one of her classes. And also EXO-K's MAMA! But that one I learnt by myself. And like I was the only one singing... Thanks yo, Teresa, for choosing that song. My favourite!
Got like 100 points for MAMA yo! I even did the 죽고, 죽이고~ Part properly!
Here's a group photo of us we took!

After that we decided to go have some patbingsu! For the first time! I was super the happy! 
All of us ordered four patbingsu of different flavours to share. The table nearest to me had the normal patbingsu and the matcha/green tea patbingsu!

So I learnt today that you pour the milky over the patbingsu, and you gotta mix the patbingsu really, really well to fully enjoy it. And that was what we did!

I absolutely love the patbingsu, especially the matcha one! The normal one tasted good too (:

Ahh...

After patbingsu we went back to Anam by train. But a few of them got hungry so we stopped by 7-Eleven for a quick meal. I bought a small milk, and the rest bought 라면 (Ramyeon), also known as instant noodles. I sat there and did my first feeding of Korean mosquitoes. Super, freaking, itchy. Darn you Korean mozzies! D:< Cassie no happy.

Tomorrow I'm finally going to meet my awesome lecture buddies! Nomnomz yo!
And we're going to dongdaemun! I hope I will be able to buy a pair of rainboots for wearing to school. So not going to get shoes wet coz of rain seriously. Damn irritating.

Anyway the EMS that my Dad sent hasn't even reached me, and he sent it on Monday -,- So much for express. I bet if it was though normal mail that stuff doesn't happen to it and it will still reach me safe and sound.

But this EMS thing is disappointing me manz... What the...

Oh ya, today Boon Loong told me that I could buy a secondhand phone in KU! And it isn't very expensive so I think I might just get one! (: See how la, don't anyhow waste money...

Getting late so, good night and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment