Thursday, July 12, 2012

First Test of ISC!

Today, my alarm wasn't set properly and I woke up later than I had intended to. Ended up missing breakfast, which ended at exactly the time I woke up - 9.30am. So I just changed and headed down to GS25 to grab myself (for once) a cup of Angel-in-us coffee latte, and a simple onigiri.

I wore my boots out today coz it was raining! I didn't take photo though, coz was busy cramming for tests... The boots make my foot hurt though ): Coz yesterday I kicked the back of my foot against a step and got a super huge bruise ): The boots kept pressing on the bruise when I walk >.<

(Sayang, sayang~)

But otherwise, they are comfy~ And the best part is that it keeps the rain and the same out of my feet on  rainy days!

Anyway the rain wasn't very heavy today, unlike last week. ^^

(Sorry I really don't have pictures today >.<)

Today's media lecture wasn't very interesting, but tomorrow we have no lesson as we will be having a self-organized field trip to the War Memorial of Korea! (This gives me more things to blog about tomorrow!)

And one more test tomorrow~ Social psych, first lesson in the morning! Jiayou~

Will be going to Lotte World on Friday with the people in ISC Buddy Programme. Been there two weeks ago, but since it's free and I don't have plans on that day, why not go again! Might be able to make new friends, if not it won't be fully experiencing ISC!

Alright, just a short post for today alright?

Miss me? Talk to me on facebook! ^^

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    May I know how does the social psychology class conducted? Are there presentations and assignments? Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete