Monday, July 23, 2012

31 Flavours?!

Church today as usual. There were slightly more people today, but the usual people we always see didn't seem to be there...

When I returned to Frontier, I just sat at my desk and Skyped home the entire day. I also managed to study a little for my upcoming tests.

Today was a rather uneventful day. But I did manage to talk to a few people back in Singapore and that made me feel better in general.

Today's dinner was... Mackerel. The little bones were pretty scary. MingQuan came to eat with me ^^ So I wasn't eating alone. But we were more focused on watching Running Man on TV. And I don't get why the TV is only available in the cafeteria! Why can't we have TV at Frontier lounge or something... -,-

Anyway, after dinner, I had my usual walk along the streets of Anam. I decided against getting 포테이토 (Fries) for myself because it costs quite a bit and I was feeling kind of full after dinner. So I just went to Daiso to walk around.

And after my purchase was done, I didn't know where else to go. Why are the streets of Anam so short?! Is there anyone who can tell me if there is any other place to walk around Anam station? O_O
But I can only be here another 3 more weeks so... Yeah. ):

I don't want to leave Anam... T_T
Or KU for that matter.... ):

Well, so on my way back I decided to get myself a....
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream! Quick fact: Did you know? The pink '31' in between the 'BR' logo is there because they only serve 31 different flavours of ice cream?!

There was once Kangwei tried to be funny and asked me, 'What if they tried out a new flavour and it sells really well?' Well, I don't really know! But there were some flavours I had in the past that I really loved and they don't sell it anymore, so I think they are constantly updating/changing their 31 flavours.

And to make sure the facts are right, I counted the flavours in the BR shop today, and no surprise - 31 flavours! (:

Anyway, I got myself an Apple Mint flavoured one. It was pretty sad because I'm the only person eating it alone in the shop. Everybody was either having ice cream with a group, or with their boy/girlfriends. ):

나 혼자 아이스크림을 먹어. 불쌍하죠?

Haha, kidding...

Even though it was a simple day, I still find it satisfying...

And before I go,
A smile for you! Have a great Monday and I'll catch ya later!!!

Thank you for reading! If you have time, come have some ice cream or bingsu with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment