Sunday, July 29, 2012

Keeping it cool on a Hot Summer's Day

Today, I went ice skating at KU Ice Rink again (: The KU ISC guidebook wrote that it only opens on weekdays, but in actual fact, it opens on weekends too! And the student price applies too (:

But since it was a weekend, there were a lot of skating lessons going on and a lot of people skating around too. When I put my foot onto the rink, suddenly I just forgot how to skate >.< So I had to start really slow to let my muscles get used to the movement on the ice.

But after awhile, I got the hang of it again and increased speed and all. But there were so many people around, and it was scary coz there a were a few times where I almost skated into people who abruptly swerved in front of me or just stopped.

Went back to Frontier to shower, and went out again to meet Jacq and Kangwei.

They were late reaching Choco, so I just entered anyway and sat down at the common area waiting for them.

Was chatting with Seungik and he mentioned having Samgyetang today. Was kinda 'awww...' because Jacq and Kangwei wanted to cook dinner today, so we probably won't be having that today >.<

But when they returned to Choco, I was really surprised because they told me that they bought Samgyetang pack to cook for dinner! I was so happy!

Apparently they didn't know today is the day for having Samgyetang, but they bought it coz they thought it would be nice! They also added abalone to the soup. And cooked beef to go with it. ^^ Delicious!


I brought grapes for dessert, like a little potluck party!
They have wanted to try the grapes since last week, so I just brought some for us, hehe~

Well, it was a really satisfying dinner. And whenever the three of us come together, we will definitely have bingsu! This week featuring...
Royal Milk Tea Bingsu from Twosome Place! Really delicious bingsu (: Don't know if it's my love for bingsu, so the bingsu is really nice. But I would think that it really is nice! The atmosphere in the cafe is good too!

So we chatted for quite some time, and it got too late. So I decided to stay with them at Choco for the night ^^

That being said, I'm borrowing Kangwei's laptop, thus the lack of Korean characters, and you'll realize next - the lack of my daily smile for you. ):

I'll post one tomorrow alright? But have a great day ahead anyways, and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment