Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fun @ Lotte World with ISC Buddies!

It's field trip Friday today~! The ISC Buddies planned a trip to Lotte World today for us ^^
Even though I've been to Lotte World two weeks ago, I just went so that I could play with my other ISC friends and basically not waste my day...

We had to wake up really early so we could catch the bus. Breakfast was pretty yummy!

Walked up the hill to CJ International House where the buses were, and got a pleasant surprise when I saw my buddy waiting near the bus! He said hi to me even before I waved, so was kinda happy too that I can be recognized (: Anyway after that he had to go to gather up the latecomers and make sure they get onto the bus to Lotte..

That way, I didn't manage to meet him at all. It was hard to contact him so I just left him my phone number on Kakaotalk while I went in with the others first to go play. 3G is so expensive!


Since it was early, the queues weren't long, and Shireen and I the ulitmate thrill seekers, went to take the bungee machine, which is basically a small version of the Gyro drop. We had a balance of thrill and non-thrill coz there were certain *people* who were scared...

In any case, overall today I played a lot of new things that I've never played before my previous three times! Things like the giant loop, and desperados, and some of the 3D movies... A whole new experience!

Less of the thrilling rides this time. Hmm.

Also, I didn't spend any time with my buddy except through sms... I saw him around a few times, but didn't say hi because he didn't notice me, and he was always with his other friends.

We took this kiddie ride, and it was really really awesome displays. So awesome, I forgot to take pictures. I did however, take this:

Kiddie train yo~ With lots of money.

We left at about 5pm, because we've almost played all we wanted to play.

Shireen, Yi Fong, Caili, and I went off to take a walk at Star Avenue, where they showcased a few artistes and groups in glass cases. Then we headed to have dinner at Lotteria (again.)

After dinner we went to Lotte Mart~ I didn't get much, except for an orange peeler (yes, mummy, finally found it here.), stickers, and a fan.

Quite tired, so didn't take a photo of them. Super cuuuute!

Caili bought a lot though, and we all helped her pack a box and carry it along.

After that was done, we travelled back, a long journey, from Jamsil to Anam... But we kinda HTHT-ed along the way so it didn't feel so long ^^

And now I'm back in my room, chillaxing, just done my laundry...

Preparing to sleep soon after a long day... ^^

Anyway didn't type much today because I don't think anyone wanted to read about Lotte World again... Haha, but anyways, thank you for reading !!! ^^


1 comment:

  1. You've been there many times... I bet you have gone to every corner of the place... hee... :p

    ReplyDelete