Friday, July 27, 2012

Catch a movie with me?

Last day of lessons for the week~
I finished a social psychology test today, and then went to have lunch at a nearby bistro called MOOI with Shireen, BaoHui, and Sonia.

It was a really cosy place, and it looked really pretty too! We were the only customers there so it was pretty calm and we could talk all we wanted.
 View from the inside! The walls facing the outside were glass, so it gave a really nice lighting effect on the inside. Also, you could look to the outside, watch the world go by while enjoying your food! Not bad, huh?
 They had a little side dish of pickles, crunchy and delicious. But nobody really ate them in our group. And also provided little wet towels for our use.
 I ordered a garden salad because I wasn't feeling particularly hungry. Veggies are good for health too! Eat a salad every now and then!
It was a pretty huge portion and I couldn't finish everything... it was sprinkled with cheese too, for additional flavouring, haha! I won't say it's a spectacular salad, but it wasn't a bad choice for lunch either!

We had to walk back to school after lunch, but the weather was really hot, so I dropped by for a Peach Yogurt near school.
They had Froot Loops on the yohgurt, and it made it look REALLY cute ^.^
Taste wasn't too bad, loved the peach bits in the middle (Blocked by my fingers)

When class ended, I was invited to go watch Dark Night with the rest of the peeps. After some thought, I decided to go... Because if I didn't then I won't have anybody to watch it with anymore after that ):

But before I went off, I went back to Frontier for a nap. I was just so tired...

So we reach 청량리(Cheongnyangni) station at about 7.20pm. I thought the other people were to go ahead and purchase the tickets first, but no! The movie was at 7.40pm and at 7.20pm we were still waiting for latecomers!

Anyway we went ahead to buy the tickets first. Seoul Summer Sale card let us have 1-for-1 movie tickets! (I think.)

The movie place looked the same as Singapore's looked...
And the snacks bar...
One difference is that they have ticket machines, and there were many ticket machines, so unlike Singapore, people didn't have to stand in long queues waiting for staff to serve them. They could purchase their tickets from the machines!

We had to use the Seoul Summer Card, so we had to purchase tickets the manual way...

Dark Knight time!

I won't talk about the movie here, coz it's not the point. But I would say, not bad.. Didn't watch the first two, but the movie was alright for me ^^

I went back to Frontier after that while the rest went out to Dongdamun to shop. Tired, plus extra credit slides to do... After just doing one slide... I gave up. It is not worth the effort.

I slept at 3am, and still kept thinking about extra credit slides. My mind couldn't fall asleep till like 4am, I think. It was a terrible feeling.

That was why I couldn't update my blog last night! Could only do it now, in the morning/noon...

And I'm super hungry, gonna go eat something /=

Before I go though, thank you all for your patience and your readership!
A smile for you, and have a great day ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment