Wednesday, July 4, 2012

First day of class at KU ISC

My lessons started at 10.50am, but I woke up at 8.30am so I could go down to have breakfast. 
Pollock soup with rice and a variety of kimchi and pork with egg. Super filling! The pollock soup was delicious, and I especially like the mushrooms in the second slot. Yums! 

Walked to Woodang Hall with Grace, a girl I met at Frontier House. We were taking the same class! My first class was ISC263 Social Psychology. Shireen was there too! The lecture got a little bit boring in the middle but other than that the rest were good.
This was the room we had Social Psychology in. Before the lesson officially began.

Had a simple lunch of onigiri and milk under the trees. My satisfied smile says it all about lunch. There's milk, I'm happy.

After lunch was ISC366A Developmental Psychology. I like the lecturer! His lectures are really animated and points were easier to grasp thus. His readings are really thick though! >.< I'm still trying to read!

My last lesson was ISC282 Media and Popular Culture in Korea. This is the course that Jocelyn recommended to me, and it was pretty interesting. Though the lecturer is pretty strict... I hope I will be able to go for their field trips though! Coz the lesson before that might make my schedule bad, so might not be able to make it for field trip T.T

Oh ya, I got my student card today! Would have been prettier if they put our photo on it though... Like that like super plain design. But hehe, I am officially a student in Korea University now!

칼마시케시케시 고려대학!
(That cheer stuck in my head. But I don't exactly know what that means!)

The last lesson ended early so I walked around the streets near Anam station. 

Explored around and found Daiso! I just bought bread from paris baguette, acne patch from the pharmacy. OH YA, let me tell you, you can't find any pimple cream in Korea, unless you get a prescription from the dermatologist or something. So please bring some along if you need. It starte drizzling halfway, so I had to rush back really quickly. But it got quite heavy and I needed an umbrella anyway so I bought one from one of the small shops. Pink!

Streets of Anam are actually quite quiet, only few people walking. This junction leads all the way up to Frontier House!

Was really hungry when I got back, but had to wait till 5.30pm before dinner can be served. 
Dinner was radish soup with chicken! Kinda reminds me of the radish soup my mum makes at home that I actually love to the max. ;_;
The potatoes on the left were nice, and the radish kimchi on the right was nice too!

Nice dinner!

After that we just went back to hostel and did our readings...

And that concludes my day!

What about yours? (:

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. omg the kimchi looks damn good!Makes me hungry just by looking at it:S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Haha, there's always new types of kimchi every meal. TRY ALL THE KIMCHI! And Kunwei thanks for your readership! ^^v

    ReplyDelete