Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lazy lazy Sunday~

I spent my day at Frontier today! Didn't really go anywhere coz had some work to do and I was tired too...

On my way back from Sinchon, I went to Etude to take a look, coz I didn't want to be mundane and walk straight back home yet.

I bought myself a Wonder Pore Freshener, and a few pieces of nose packs. The store people were really nice! I was the only customer around so she explained the products pretty well. Though, they didn't have nail colours I like so I just got those few.

When I was making payment, the really nice girl gave me a lot of freebies! ^^
Like she kept putting things in, and the store manager was there too, he wanted to offer to give me this kitchen rubber thing, but it was really awkward, so I told the staff it wasn't necessary...

I also asked if she had a Shinee poster, and she was confused... But she asked the store manager and he he went to get one for me ^^
The girl who served me was kinda astounded and said to me, '我都不知道我们有这个㖿!' Basically that she didn't know that they had such posters, she is so cute! So I was really happy after my purchase~

Anam Etude House is really awesome~

Well anyway so I went back to hostel and just did my stuff the whole day.

Took a nap and then went to have dinner at the cafeteria.

Dinner was 만두국, and it was pretty delicious. MingQuan was in the cafeteria too today, so we sat and watched London Olympics on the TV.

Forgot to take my weekly stroll along the streets of Anam, thus explaining the lack of photos......

Well, anyways~ Already feeling the busy-ness of ISC >.< Kinda don't want this to end!!!
I must treasure every moment of it!

승익 오빠, 과제가 많은데 힘네요~ 피곤하면 더 쉬세요!!!

And before I leave, a smile for you~!!
Thank you all my beloved readers! Chuuu~!

No comments:

Post a Comment