Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head...

Today was a tiring day! I would say one of the terrible-st days ever, but what I've experienced can't even be compared to what Rekha experienced!

So I woke up today and Tara, who came back from her first lesson, informed me that it was raining outside. So I put on my rainboots, took my umbrella and went to meet Rekha. We walked to class in that rain. It was so cold outside!

Our first lesson was Virus & Host, and that wasn't too bad, too be honest. Prof kinda mumbles though, so it got a little difficult to listen to what he was talking about after some time. It was an hour only, so it wasn't that bad.

Rekha, WeiJun and I all had lessons right after V&H, so we rushed off to our venues. We had to walk quite a bit to get to our venues! I wasn't that late for class so it wasn't a problem. I had a class called Health Communication and it was damn interesting!

The sad part is that we had to form groups of 4 for the final project thing, and give him the groupings next week. I had no friends in that class! So this group of 3 ppl asked loudly if anyone wanted to be in a group. Me, and another girl raised our hands, and she got picked by the dude. Sheez.
WHAT. THE.... Whatever.

I shall wait till Thursday to find my group. And to be honest, I don't mind solo-ing it. Saves me the trouble of long group discussions.

I met up with Rekha again after the lesson because her next lesson was near the dorms, and I just wanted to go back and chill. She started telling me about how bad her prof was in the previous class she just had. I won't tell you the story, but trust me, he was really bad.

Rekha went to her lesson at New Millenium Hall while I went to grab some lunch. Stopped by Burger and Shake. A fast food joint. But I had to wait 15 minutes for my food! Not very fast after all.
But I had a shrimp burger, which I took out and headed back to dorm.
So I decided to just sit in the lounge coz I wasn't going to take too long and didn't want to disturb Tara. I settled down and watched cable! Charlie and the chocolate factory was playing! It was such an awesome movie and I haven't seen it ever since the movie times, so I had my lunch like that.
Tara eventually came out of the room for lunch and she saw me at the lounge. Thank goodness she didn't think it was anything awkward.

Waited till Rekha was done so we can walk to Samsung Hall together, at the other end of campus. The rain still didn't let up. It got heavier instead. And we had such a tough time walking all the way there in the rain. I walked up the right path but took a wrong turn so we got lost.

Rekha then stopped a random guy, and a very nice guy indeed, to help us navigate. She was so fluent in her Korean! Could even make small talk omg. Anyway the nice guy set us on the right path again and we made our way there. And we were 20 minutes late. Thank goodness the Prof isn't mean.

We greeted him during the break and chatted with him a little and he was fine. We assured him we won't be late again. And we don't plan to be late at all.
That lecture lasted 3 hours, oh my tian.

After that, Rekha finally could rest! She was really hungry, and the rain was mean, so we went to the Student Union Building to get ourselves some dinner in hopes that the rain lets up a little while we eat. We both got Cheese Ramen for ourselves!

I also bought myself a Citron Yogurt Smoothie! Delicious!
And after dinner we went to look around the Yonsei Merchandise store, and I bought something.
(You'll see)

Too bad the rain got heavier. And no no surprise, the shuttle buses don't go to our dorms! So we had to walk all the way back in that torrent. Everything except our hair and face got wet. My rainboots were all wet on the outside, and some rain even went INTO the boots. Rekha, she wore sneakers, so they were soaked really early on. We were like two sad little critters braving the rain and winds just to get back home ):

Hurriedly, I took a shower once back and had the most comfortable warm shower.

So well, basically I'm glad my terrible day ended and I am safely out of the rain now. Before I end my post for the day, as usual, a smile for you. I do have a short little something to say after this though...
Yay! I finally got a piece of clothing from Yonsei! Well, I can't be resisting for long...
But to be honest, you see that red shirt I'm wearing under the hoodie there? Yeah, that's actually a KU shirt. =x

But yea, I agree, I'm afterall not a full time student of either school so I mean, yeah! It doesn't really matter that much to me~ Just wearing what's comfortable yeah!

Oh yea, today was one of those rare days I have a good hair day. Too bad it's raining and whatnot ):

Alright, catch ya guys later and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment