Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It WAS my birthday!

My birthday came and passed like the wind... Congratulations and Happy Birthday to me~ I am 21 years old now! (:

So Tuesday was the busiest day. Rekha had it worse as usual, so we were just trying to make it through the day. We went out after our lessons were over. Rekha and I met Justin and Han, and we walked out to Sinchon to have Mr. Pizza.


We had a Seafood pizza, with salad bar and three drinks. The food was good, although the guys didn't each much to a bad miscalculated lunch they had. Salad bar was good, but it made us really full too... Though for the prize = totally worth it.

We had a fun time because Han and Justin was basically really entertaining. Rekha and I just kept laughing at everything. Now everytime I eat olives I will remember that scene, which to be honest is really hard to describe so I'm not going to try.

So, thanks Rekha, Justin and Han for spending dinner with me on my birthday! Really touched!

Oh yes, a birthday without a cake is really sad, so I bought myself one from my favourite Paris Baguette. They have the most delicious breads and cake.
Complete with a candle. A simple celebration at my desk, a birthday song, blown candle, and a happy me (: This is an apple yogurt cake! Really delicious, trust me.

And the sky was so pretty on my birthday too!
So today we only had one lesson. Gabriel came over to Korea for a visit so I brought him to sit in one of my lectures. Surprisingly he didn't fall asleep, but I guess today's lecture had more material in it so it wasn't as dry. Ah, families.

After that Rekha and Gabriel and I went to meet my Language Exchange buddy for lunch, because he couldn't make it for the orientation tomorrow. We walked and suddenly Junho called me on my phone and I was like, ohnoohno. So I picked up and pressed the phone to Rekha so she answered the phone. In fluent Korean omg.

In any case we met up, awkwardly, coz I didn't know how he looked like at all. After a brief introduction, we went to the Korean cafeteria for lunch (:
We had simple chats, mainly Rekha talking though. I was just too... overwhelmed by Rekha's proficiency, I guess... So I just spoke really little. Honestly, when I meet new people it's always like that... ):

Rekha's MentorsClub buddy, MinJae joined us for lunch too! Fortunately the people beside us cleared and we were able to get a seat for him. Rekha and MinJae are just too funny! But they're really good with each other and all >< Rekha, you're just amazing!

But because of the group, nothing was awkward and we managed to talk and joke about things pretty well so it was alright. I really need to improve my Korean, so badly.

Junho had to go off to meet his friend so after a simple goodbye we parted ways.

We went to the bookshop and stationery shop to get some stuff... And then made our way back to the dorms. So we gave Gabriel like a brief view of what our days are like in school. Probably something you don't get to experience unless you have friends from in the school, right? Haha~

Yep, so we spent some time talking and then it started raining!
So then we just said goodbye and went back to rest..

So basically that's how I spent my last two days. Being 21, feels... actually, there isn't anything special about it, haha~
But I'm just officially an adult by society's definition.. Hmm!

So anyway I will just end this post here.. With a smile again! Have a nice day and thank you so much for reading!
YonKo games are coming soon!

1 comment: