Monday, September 24, 2012

Cat Cafe~

I finally got down to visiting the cat cafe after James introduced it to me. There is one in Sinchon, which is really convenient and a good thing for me because I love cats~!

So I haven't been blogging very often, sorry~ Yesterday the Internet was down! Tough luck...

Anyway I will be writing about cat cafe, so if you hate cats then don't read >.<

It's located on the 8th floor, called 고양이 다락방, and it's a pretty relaxed place if it's a weekend. I went there twice so far... And on the weekday there were less people.. The cats were more excited about the treats, so they would swarm around you if you have one. But on weekends, they were overfed and were pretty indifferent towards the treats ):









So there were like a lot of cats there and basically it's awesome that they have such places here! Singapore only has pet cafes, where you bring your own pet... My Ricky isn't even sociable enough for such places! >.<

And yeah well, sorry again for not posting >.<
So, a smile for you~

1 comment:

  1. so cute~~~ never bring us there when we were in korea =x

    ReplyDelete