Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cheering!

A really simple day today. Slept till 11am before I needed to go to class... Grabbed a simple lunch of omelette rice at Cafe Kkini.
The dark sauce on the left isn't brown sauce at all. It is a sourish sauce, that actually goes well with the rice and egg. But too much, and it gets a little hard on the palette.
I was rushing for time though, so I ate it really quickly. Finished it just on time!

Health Communication class was alright. We watched a few videos and discussed how health problems are brought about not only by diseases but also social problems! Interesting point of view!
Communication classes are really a joy to attend.

I still can't find myself a group, so the professor kindly announced that those who are unable to find a group can drop him an email and he will match us up. Yay!

After class, I follower Rekha and her friend Eugene around because they wanted to look at student clubs. I wasn't that interested, because the sun was really hot in the afternoon! And I had just wanted to get to Hana Bank to do my bank transfer, then go back dorm, and rest till it's time for cheering orientation.

But no, I had to follow Rekha around while she signs up for about 15,000 clubs. I'm exaggerating.
I just signed up for a tea appreciation club (:

Well eventually I just told Rekha I'd just go ahead first, and did all I had to do in the bank. But realized I had forgotten to buy myself a stapler, so I had to walk back to the stationery shop at the Student's Union building.

I took so long just to find a stapler because they came in two sizes, and I had one that I like, but the bullets costed a bomb and came in too huge a pack. So I had to consider both sides before settling for one.

After which I could peacefully head back to the dorms.

We had a cheering orientation in the late evening, so we headed to a hall on the 12th floor of U-Plex. They had cheerleaders teach us the moves for the school cheers, which were to be used in the upcoming sports competition. In Yonsei, they call it YonKo Jeon (연고전).
Blur photo, but the atmosphere was pretty high and everybody was just enjoying themselves, doing their moves... I bought myself a mentors club t-shirt for use during the games.

Anyway it ended pretty alright and after buying a few things. Rekha decided to for a Gangnam Party, while I decided to stay back in my dorm (:

Before I end off this post, I would like apologize for not being able to update on time! I have been returning late and haven't been able to churn out posts as fast as I thought I would ><
But a smile for you,
Brought to you by Rekha and Cass~
Oh yes, on our way back we saw Mr. Pringles and took a photo with him! Though, they didn't give us any free pringles...
How cute! Anyway, have a good day and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment