Monday, September 10, 2012

Incheon KPop Concert!

So yesterday evening, I went to my first ever K-Pop concert! Well, actually, it's my first concert ever =x

Rekha told me about it some time back and the tickets were really, really affordable, so I decided to give the concert a go. Although having to travel to Incheon kinda scared me a little, because I've never been outside Seoul except for that once with KU.

So anyway, we managed to get there safe and sound. Rekha was really hungry though, so we grabbed something light before we entered.


The concert was at Munhak Stadium, and yes, it is a stadium. We were seated at the ground, at the same level as where the stage was. Fortunately we didn't squeeze with the crowd, and it was free seating, so we kinda moved to the back to have an uninterrupted view. The seats were plastic, movable seats.

We saw some people stacking up those chairs, so we did the same! Obviously.. And it was awesome coz we could kinda look over others' heads, didn't need to strain our necks at all.

Oh yes, they reserved seats for foreigners and foreigners residing in Korea, that's why we were able to get seats so close to the front. Most people sat at the grandstand which was actually pretty far away from the stage.

So Shinee's Onew and Key were the hosts... Along with Min Hyorin.
And there were many groups that performed including...
Big stars like: Kara, 4Minute, Shinee, IU, Boa...
And the rest like Boyfriend, Dal Shabet, B.A.P., Infinite, Girl's Day, A-JAX, VIXX, FIESTAR...
Also Kim TaeWoo and our lovely Jang WooYoung~

I was really, really, really pleased about Boyfriend's appearance seriously! Always wanted to watch them live~! And wow, really, Rekha you just gave my September a new dimension of awesomeness.

Everybody there loved Shinee. When Onew and Key disappeared from emcee-ing, everybody went wild and cheered so loudly that nobody could hear what Hyorin was saying. Listening to Sherlock with that sound system = awesome.

Rekha and I took turns to video and take photos and whatnot to conserve camera battery. I took quite a lot but due to the large number, I won't really be posting much.

SO, to all those that read till here... If there is any photo you would like me to post up here, just leave a comment and I will feature in the next blog post ^^

For now, to cheer my friend SiHao up/on, I will post a photo of Kara since he likes Kara ^^ I saw them for you, ok!
This was the optimal zoom I could get.. Even with this, I can't even see their faces properly...

Oh wells.

It was an enjoyable night, really ^_^
What to say, this is my first ever concert! Plus, most people were really cooperative so we could see properly. The event was open-air for us, and fortunately too that it didn't rain at all. Plus, the autumn winds were blowing so it wasn't hot at all~

Oh yes, for all the IU fans there... Here's a picture.
Somehow she didn't look likeI had expected her to... Hmm.

Well yeah. That kinda summarizes the concert. ^^

Before I go, a smile for you~
Thanks for reading! Have a great day~

1 comment:

  1. my sexy lady pics!!! mannns... your place really look unblocked. so nice. haha. even though i dun understand the stacking chairs part. lol. if u took others' chairs... others won't have a seat... no?

    ReplyDelete