Monday, July 30, 2012

It was a tough day...

I woke up late today, so skipped breakfast. I bought kimbap and coffee to bring to class though. Shireen and I were chatting when an ISC staff entered the classroom and announced that Prof. was not feeling well so all his classes are cancelled for the day.

We felt kinda sorry for him, but the staff mentioned he might have some makeup sessions next time and we were all sighing.

Sadly, Prof. wasn't the only one that's sick.

While discussing developmental psychology with Shireen, I had an aura. Though it sounds cool, it definitely isn't. Check this out to find out more: aura.

I panicked, because Shireen didn't have paracetamol (or they call it Tylenol here) with her. Because it's the first sign that a migraine was going to come up. Shireen and I immediately ran to one of the pharmacies nearby to hopefully get it.

But the nearest one was closed! So we had to rush to another pharmacy to get it.
And when I went it, I was like, 'Paracetamol... 있어요?' And the uncle took so long to come and talk to me. At that time the aura was like, really huge in my eye already.

He slowly explained that they don't call it paracetamol here, they call it Acetominophen or Tylenol. To which I said okok. I paid for it, keeping my calm, and the moment I was outside, Shireen helped me and I took two tablets. And heaved a sigh of relief.

We then went to Paris Baguette to get her lunch, and we saw her eye candy. She must be really happy ^_^

Oh, but then the sad part was, before the paracetamol could take effect, the headache came and everything went downhill. With the pain, the nauseating feel, and the disorientatedness... I went ahead and took my developmental psychology test and it was the most uncomfortable test ever.

And after that, I couldn't take it anymore and went back to Frontier to rest.

Until dinner... It was a pretty good dinner. A strange assortment of kimchi, ddeok (떡), ham, sausage - 부대찌개? I don't know...

And after that, headed to Wangsimni's e-mart (이마트) to buy stuff/groceries.
People were looking at me weird for taking this photo, but who cares! It's for my blog~ Anyway, ignore the eyebags please, I had a tough day T_T
I bought the box so that I could transport my stuff from place to place easily, and then when I'm settled down, use it for laundry box ^^. Orange juice for daily dose of Vitamin C, not sure whether it works well, but I can bring it to class! And 라면 for cases of emergency!

And also, 95% Aloe Vera gel. These things are really awesome here. A big tub like that was only 4,900 won~ (It's a much bigger tub than Nature Republic's)

Back to lessons tomorrow... I hope migraine doesn't come back. ): It's been a long time since I had an attack like that. And I hope it stays gone.

Oh yea, I saw a cat and her kitten today while walking back! But I didn't take a photo because I wasn't feeling well, and people started crowding around it. Poor kitties.

Hehe, basically that's my day~ It rained today so it was less hot! ^_^
Before I end off, a smile for you!
My mum says my hair looks more natural and less awkward now! What do you think? (:

Oh, and for those who took care and were concerned for me today, Shireen, XingCai, and 승익 오빠, thank you very much~ <3 Hearthearts to all of you~!!

And my blog readers, thank you for reading and have a nice nice nice day ahead~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment