Saturday, July 28, 2012

Music - KPop or not, I still like it!

Lunch was... 갈비탕, I think. It was pretty delicious, pretty much like the one I used to have at Hwang's back in my home university. (:

I spent quite a bit of time on lunch because I met MingQuan at the cafeteria, as well as his friend Lewis. So we spent some times chatting. I didn't really chat much, but it was good to have company during lunch!

I went back to my room to surf the net a little before, and resting, before I went out to Inchon Memorial Hall for today's Buddy Programme lineup - KPop Concert!

Well, there wasn't a lot of people. Mainly the ISC buddies around, a few professors, and a few groups of students. Met 승익 오빠 there, and chatted a little while waiting for Caili to arrive.

So the performance started with traditional Korean instrument ensemble performing both traditional and contemporary songs.
I thought the singer had an awesome voice (:
Can't really see them clearly but, oh wells... Really appreciated their performance! (:

After their performance we then had a BBoy performance by a group called Hangout.
I thought their skills were pretty awesome! But then again, I'm not an expert on this and I haven't had much exposure to it so I can't really compare. The leader of the group was pretty tall and pretty muscular... but in terms of skills I still think the other members were cooler. Leader-guy was really good with his flips though, and for a tall guy it's really not as easy.

They then had a joint performance thing, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Haha~
And then they had a girl group, not the really famous one, just some girl group. I know how to say the name but have no idea how to spell it out here. But they were pretty good too.

Oh yea, today, they kept spamming 'Like This' by Wondergirls. I still have it stuck in my head, and whenever it plays, I'll imagine Martin and Deborah doing their 'like this, yo, like this~' dance. Hehe..

And at the last part of the programme, they had some people go up on stage to be taught the simple steps to 'Like This' -,-
And really super cute, two professors went up to dance too!

Most of us just sat back and watched (: I would have gone up if perhaps the song wasn't 'Like This'. The leg action is too awkward to be done in front of everyone, seriously.

And well, it kinda ended just like this after they danced it a few times...

Talked to Caili's buddy after the performance. But he kept speaking to me in Korean, and even though I could understand some of it, it's not sufficient for me to have casual chat! >.< And he's supposed to try to talk to Caili, not me T.T

Went to walk around outside of KU main gate. Took a picture, like I always wanted!
Ok it isn't that spectacular coz I wasn't right smack in the middle of the courtyard, but still!
:D

After not finding any place that we could eat, we wanted to have Lotteria. Couldn't find one either, and the nearest was sorta far... So we just settled for Popeye's!
My meal! It was pretty delicious~ Don't know how long it's been before I've had a Popeye's biscuit! (It's hidden behind the fries!) The fries were pretty good too, and that small pack had lots of fries >.<

After an unhealthy dinner, Caili and I walked back to Frontier while talking...

And so I just came back here, studied a little, while trying to explain to my mum and my dad how to use the computer for a task I requested them to help me do. Downloading stuff here is really terrible! I was really looking forward to the awesome Korean high speed internet! D:

Well, yea, thus ends my day.

And sorry, I don't have smile photos today so...
This little guy shall say hi to you for me... Saw it while walking down to main gate from Inchon Memorial Hall... And you know me, will always have a soft spot for cats ^.^

Thanks for reading!
(And if you hate cats, sorry for scaring you with the cat.)

1 comment: