Monday, July 16, 2012

T for Terrible...

So today, I went to church by myself. Celine overslept and I realized that the message didn't get through to her on Whatsapp, so... begins a terrible Sunday.

Church was fine, at least. Met two new friends who talked to me after church on the way out. One of them is a PhD student in Korea University. Didn't ask him much about what he's studying though. And another girl, who... we didn't share much about ourselves, just chatted about Singapore and Korea.

And after church I decided to go for a haircut.
Worst. Decision. Ever.

I explained my preferences pretty well. With the word 'SAME', you'd think nothing would go wrong. Firstly, he cut more than he said he would. Secondly, he cut off my 'V-tail' and didn't put it back. At all. People who have seen my hair would know the longest part is in the middle, which gives it a very signature Cass look, and now it's gone. Thirdly, he also cut off more fringe than he should have. He didn't even cut it properly, almost giving it a straight cut, so now my fringe looks terrible, so bad that it is the very definition of terrible.

Oh yea, he didn't even trim the fringe on the other side. He just trimmed it on one side. Common sense please?

But to prevent further damage to my hair I just left it at that, and went off after paying.

How am I supposed to go to school tomorrow with such ugliness?!

SAME!!! Give me back my tail!!!

So it put me in a very bad mood the entire of today.

Went back, ate 라면, did my essay, and studied my Korean.
Watched 런닝맨 (RunningMan), and 우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married) on kshownow

But got tired and thus took a nap till dinnertime.

Went out to walk the streets on Anam after having dinner. Didn't buy much, just needed to be out in the cold.

And the bad mood is also why there is no pictures for today's post. ):

울고 싶어요.... ㅠ ㅠ
내 머리를 안 좋아해...
나는 안 예뻐졌어... ):
정말 정말 슬퍼요...

Haihz...

But anyway, a smile for you. (And a preview of my ugly hair.)

Thank you for reading, and please pray that my hair grows out a lot a lot soon... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment