Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I caught a ninja!

The terrible test is over! :D

Media test was pretty traumatizing. We were given 12 short answer questions to answer, and it's just general questions regarding lecture material (+ readings), and we were to answer in... mini-essay form. O_O There were definition questions too, so we were all kinda dying in there. Especially our wrists and fingers! Write write write write write...

Social psychology class today was about close relationships. We were showed some research on what people deem to be happy in their lives.

There are so many people nowadays who says they'll be happy with their careers, and their money, and whatever that is. Many of my friends don't get why I keep saying, as long as I have a happy family that loves me in the future, I'll be happy. Coz to many people at our age, academics and career seem to be the only goals in life that they feel will make them happy...

But research in social psychology has shown that marital satisfaction, family life, and friendships are the main contributors to people's happiness in life.

Thank goodness, finally I have proof that I'm not thinking about things wrongly.

So people who think that career is everything in life, think again...

Developmental psychology talked about late adolescents, like about us at our age now... It was more of about health, substance abuse and whatnot.
Took this before Developmental Psych. class started...
And today, the clock was spoilt and we were all kinda in a panic coz I had a test after dev psych... And he wasn't gonna release us on time... But he only overshot by a little anyway, so I made it on time for my test.

Anyway, today for lunch, Shireen and I wasn't feeling particularly hungry, so we just sat on a shaded spot on the stone ledge and chatted about anything under the sun (pun intended).

And after the media test, I was waiting for Shireen at Woodang Hall because Victoria told me to pass something to her. And guess what!

While waiting, I actually met 승익 오빠! For the past 3 weeks or so, I've never spotted him ever in school, even though he took courses in ISC... Haha! :P

Hence the title of the post, 'I caught a ninja!'

Well, after the grueling test, Shireen and Yi Fong brought me along to dinner at 유가네 (Yoogane) along Anam. It was a really spicy dinner, but tolerable. We finished a set for two people just well.


Shireen really loves taking photos with me ^.^

We had a really satisfying dinner. And then we went back after getting ice cream (again! >.<) and I just started studying for tomorrow's test.

Weekend's coming! But that just means another week is over ):
Noooooo.... Time is flying past too quickly!

Oh, and I also spent quite some time looking at Qoo10 since I wanted to get a polaroid camera. Mummy said she'll pay for it as my birthday present, so thanks mum!!! When you come over we'll take pictures ok!

=D

Thus ends my day for today~

Before I go, a smile for all of you, my lovely blog readers!
Stitch says hi too~ ^^

Have a great day, everyone~!! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment