Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What a cheesy day...

Tomorrow, I have a test. Did the necessary studying, so I will just go ahead and take the test and be satisfied about it. No regrets.

Today's psychology lessons talked about dating and stuff.

Social psychology was about love and marriage. Interesting that there is research on such stuff, huh?
Learnt about the difference in take that males and females have about infidelity...
Males tend to be less tolerable with physical infidelity, like when their girls are enjoying having -urhurm- 'some nightly fun' with another guy.
Whereas females are less tolerable with emotional infidelity, like when their guys are having a strong emotional attachment to another girl.

Doing a poll with the class, we got about the same results as expected! Nice.

Lunch was pretty simple, sat with Shireen, eating the same things for lunch, chatting under the tree like two princesses...
And lunch is served!
Cheese kimbap and banana milk. Heehee...

Oh ya, anyway, we were both looking at some birds today while having lunch... When one of them flew over and perched on a branch above us. The first thing I said was, 'Oh no, Birdie, please don't poop...'  And the next thing he did, WAS TO POOP -,- (Whaaaaaaat.......) And it was perching nearer to Shireen than to me.

Fortunately, the defecation landed on the ground away from us both, but in an effort to hide from the birdie's bomb, Shireen got cheese on her shirt ):

Bad birdie! D:<

After lessons, I followed Shireen and friends for dinner. We wanted to get a waffle to eat, but the Waffle Place was closed!!!! In the end we went to the kimbap place to eat. Shireen and I had 치즈 라면 (Cheese ramen)!

After that, we kinda just bought an ice cream and went back to hostel already...
So it was a pretty simple day. But so cheesy!

It was quite a nice day too, because my Pharoan Freshies went to school today so there was a lot of activity on the the whatsapp and facebook group chat ^.^
So glad I could talk to them too =D

Was feeling hungry in the night, the cheese ramen wasn't gonna sustain me throughout the night! So I went and got myself some milk and Oreos...
The Oreos here are really cute!
One box, two small packs of Oreos! ^.^ I ate one pack, this time really using the Twist, Lick, Dunk way. I never really tried it coz I have never eaten Oreos with milk before...

But to be honest, Twist, Lick, Dunk, way of eating makes it ore delicious. I don't really know why we have to twist and lick it, but I understand why dunking it (in milk) makes it nicer. The milk makes the cookie soft, so it's easier to bite and eat the cookie with the cream! :D

맛있어요!

Drank the rest of the milk, and went back to reading Korean.

Might flip through my notes later to refresh my memory for tomorrow's test... Wish me luck, alright? ^_^

Smile for you! Thank you for reading~ <3

오늘 날씨가 아주 좋아요.
점심에 치즈 김밥 하고 바나나맛 우유 먹었어요.
저녁에 치즈 라면 먹었어요.
날씨가 더워서 아이스크림도 먹었어요.
그렇지만 아이스크림을 많이 먹으면 몸매에 나빠요.
내일 시험이 있어요.

친구들, 복덩어리야~

(Sorry if my Korean is bad....)

1 comment: