Monday, July 9, 2012

Seongbuk-gu Catholic Church and an eventful Sunday~

I went to mass today at Seongbuk-gu Catholic Church with Celine. It was an English mass at 9.30am, and the group was very small!

It was a very cosy environment and because there were so little people, mass ended in about 35 minutes. 

For catholics in Seoul who are looking for Seongbuk-gu church, there is only one way I know how to get there... It works the best for Korea University students though.

1. Exit from exit 2 at Anam station
2. Walk straight ahead and locate the bus sign, and wait for bus 1111
3. Count about 11 stops, and press the bell to stop when you see a red shop on the left. The stop's name is some front of elementary school but there is no elementary school in sight.
4. Walk upwards where the bus came from, there should be a small road to your left.
5. Walk uphill, take the first left turn, and walk straight.
6. Walk till you see a church on the opposite side of the road.

Well, after mass we just headed straight back and I spent the afternoon chatting to mum, and partly, dad. I told them to bring Ricky to me. And they did. He seemed pretty excited on the webcam. If I call his name his ears will stand, haha. Damn cute la he!

OMG la look at that innocent face of his. That cute little dog.
Woohoo~ Family photo yo~

Chatted till dinner time.

I went down to have dinner at the cafeteria. Tried to search for my letter in other blocks, but to no avail. I really don't understand like how some weirdass person will go and receive a letter which obviously has an English name which isn't theirs in the first place. -rolls eyes- 

Dinner was really simple. There was fried fish, but I don't usually enjoy fried fish much, so I just took the soup. With some more side dishes. Quite delicious. I met Ming Quan in the cafeteria!

To be honest, I didn't notice him until he called out to me. Then we just sat, chatted a little, and watched RunningMan on TV.

It was a pretty brief dinner, and after that we said goodbye, and I went to walk the streets of Anam, mainly to buy stuff from Daiso, but also to walk around. I bought what I needed, then walked around to find some ice cream to eat. Ideal ice-cream was fishie ice cream and guess what?!
Fishie ice cream. I found it! Jealous much my Jacq, and her Kangwei? Hehe, it's around my place hehe...

I walked down a little further today and found a Paris Baguette cafe! A good place to have patbingsu but sadly, nobody accompanying me so I can't have patbingsu. Besides, I had patbingsu for the past 2 days, I shouldn't eat so much patbingsu consecutively!

Ate fishie ice cream on the way back. Didn't want to look like a loner walking blankly home, and I thought it would be cool to eat something on the way back. Yes, it was cool. (:

When I went back, I showered then did my laundry. Deb requested me to blog about laundry, but let me get down to that some other day when I have nothing to blog about...

Anyway yea, kinda screwed up my nails so I just removed everything and repainted them. (Which colours did I use? You guess!)
Had more fun chatting on oovoo with my friends... 

Tomorrow school starts again, the weekend flies past so fast... But I shall be positive and all ^^
Tomorrow will be a great day!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment