Friday, December 28, 2012

After I return?

Some people might be wondering what I will be doing on this blog after I return.
Honestly, I don't really have any idea since I won't be in Korea anymore and won't have new things to talk about.

However, there are certain things that I haven't covered in my posts, so I might just reflect back a little and perhaps post about Korea and how I experienced it, in general.

So don't worry, I will try this keep this blog up as much as I can. In the event I have nothing to write, I might start a new blog or something. =/

I started this blog to help my fellow juniors in school intending to take up a programme for studies in Korea, as well as to help people who are going to such programmes... People from anywhere. Or people who want to know about Korea in general, from a student's point of view.
Therefore, I can't use this blog for my personal thoughts or anything that isn't Korea! We must stick to its original purposes! >_<

In any case, I hope it did help people around the world. If you have friends who are intending to go to Yonsei for exchange programmes, or to Korea University for summer programme, feel free to share my blog with them (:

I answer questions too, so they can choose to drop me an email, or leave a comment on one of my posts~

Once again, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment