Friday, November 18, 2011

What is my dream?

Everyone has a dream, and so do I.
Mine has always been changing. I've been shooting too high when I was younger and one by one I just see how difficult and almost impossible it is for me to work towards my original goal.
And to be honest, not many people are able to hold on to a childhood dream their entire life. Some lucky people do get that chance. For that, good for you.

But I knew, a long time ago, that I didn't want to remain in my country. It would be tough because I'm an only child in the family, and also that my family isn't financially rich.
Nevertheless, my Mummy made the first step in stepping out of her country to live in another, and I am going to take this to a whole new level.

I've dreamt of moving to California in the future, and others like Australia, Japan, and South Korea...
And as I turn 20, I realise that this isn't going to work if I don't start planning now. When I have to chance to plan my route after University.

I have decided that I am going to work in South Korea one day. I want to live there.
I want to at least, at the very least, get to live and work there for as long as I want to.
And the final crowning achievement I'd like to see, to be a resident or citizen.

Big dreams.

Currently, I'm starting on my little baby steps towards this dream, and on 1 Nov 2011, I attended my first Korean Language lesson.

This blog will, for now, take you through what I have learnt in class, and things I have been doing to make my dream possible.

For passersby readers out there, wish me luck! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment