Sunday, November 20, 2011

2PM Meet-and-Greet 2011 @ Singapore

2PM had their concert today! Too bad I didn't get to go because I had to study for exams and also because of not having the financial circumstances to go... It's a shame really, to not be able to go T.T
I hope those who went had a great time and also that 2PM had a fun time with Singapore (:

In any case, I went for their meet-and-greet session at Jurong Point. I didn't go for their lucky dip for 300 high-five opportunity coz... for one, I do not have the Hands Up Concert Ticket >.< And secondly, being a new fan of 2PM I do not have their album =/

So on Friday (18 Nov), I reached Jurong Point at about 4.45pm. Couldn't go earlier coz I had to finish my studying for the day, before leaving. There was already quite a number of people there! So I went up to the third floor to try to find a decent spot, which I did, for my lateness...

Waited, and waited. And there were lots of shoving and pushing... I didn't really get to see the guys too well, only caught glimpses through the gaps of the arms of the person infront of me... And thus I resorted to trying to take pictures with my compact camera.


Sadly, the above picture was one of the better pictures that I've managed to take. Nonetheless, I was happy that I managed to see 2PM in person and managed to take half-decent pictures as souvenirs. Amidst my crazy exam studying, this could very well have made this stressful period less taxing!


I also took a video, for keepsakes, since photos are not that clear and my compact camera seems to be able to capture them better on video. But the quality isn't very fantastic. Note that I was taking from the 3rd floor while they were on the first floor. Gotta factor in the crowd and shoving as well.

Seeing them in person was really different from just looking at them through music videos, or through the shows that they have been in. It's really not easy to get to see Hallyu stars since they aren't local. Well, we don't even have local artistes that have made it internationally, except for like one? Or two? And we don't even have famous artistes who had their roots in Singapore.
Yea, seeing international stars... Is quite a privilege already...

I have never in my life been a big fan of anything. And even for 2PM, I can't say I'm a big fan either. But 2PM tops my list of favourites! And yes, I am still definitely a 2PM fan~!

The next time they come for a concert, I'll definitely attend. =]
(P.S. I also took a very short clip of their high-five session from where I was, but since it is taking some time to be posted onto YouTube, I shall post it on this blog later!)

If there are any 2PM fans who have chanced upon my blog, HI! Please leave a comment to say hi~ ^^
I don't have friends who are particularly fan-ing upon 2PM so I'm really glad if I could meet some here... Hehehe...

2PM Hwaiting! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment