Friday, August 31, 2012

Super duper junior!

As usual, I woke up at noon. Tara was already out by then, even though I didn't know where she was going. I eventually found out (after she returned) that she went to the Seoul Immigrations Office.

I opened my last small carton of milk in the fridge and started drinking while I surfed the net.

Today, I decided to open up the Suju album I bought awhile ago. Checked the photocard, and I got Ryeowook's ^_^

Well, I'm not a crazy fan of Suju's, but you can't deny that they have produced really nice and catchy music. Not to mention catchy dance moves! So even though I don't know most of the members' names, I really appreciate the music they sing!

Also, they've been together as a group for pretty long. I still remember the first time I heard of Super Junior was when I was in Secondary 3, when I was 15! It's been like 6 years...And now you know my age, haha!

I really like their SPY song! It's too cute and too cool at the same time...


So I just put their CD into the computer and let it play.

I also went down for lunch today and got myself spaghetti.


In the middle of the day I decided to write letters. Somehow the feel of holding a pen is very comforting! Ever since blogging on a daily basis, I haven't handwritten in my diary, so it remains blank. So I wrote a couple of letters to people.

Now I gotta wait till Monday for posting.

Don't be disappointed if you don't get a letter. I only write to very very very specific people.

I went to shower after Tara returned from her adventures to the immigration office. Apparently she waited very long! -patpat-

Then, I went down for dinner at the dosirak shop, this time they had seats! So I sat there having my meal in the really cute place ^.^
Donkatsu dosirak!
Everytime I have donkatsu it reminds me of Seungik oppa, coz that was what we had for lunch together the first time.

Haihz.

Well anyways, it was really delicious! Cooked to the right crisp. Yums!

Shopped at the GS25, and then went back up to my room, and came back to do this blogpost ^^

Still love my readers so much! You all are why I keep writing, as much as possible, on a daily basis!
Here's a smile for you!
Have a enjoyable day and stay happy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment